Reporting to the Director of Operations, the ERP Systems Analyst is responsible for the implementation of Infor Visual 9 ERP modules in coordination with the Global Project Team – Finance, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Warehousing, Logistics and Sales.
- Implement Infor Visual 9 ERP modules in co-ordination with the Global Project Team- Finance, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Warehousing, Logistics and Sales, in addition to a handheld WMS.
- Champion the use of Visual 9 on-site and seek to achieve 100% user adoption.
- Ensure all project communication from the Project Manager / GPT is disseminated through the local site.
- Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of the business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with the stakeholders and end-users.
- Proactively search for improvements to business processes and propose to the Global Project Team.
- Conduct change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and documents business rules, functions and requirements.
- Document gaps, recommendations, to-be processes / procedures, functional requirements, configuration, conversion rules, data mapping;
- Participate in unit testing, Functional / Integration testing, and regression testing and support UAT;
- Document user acceptance testing, perform quality tests, and participate in the resolution of problems;
- Contribute to the training curriculum definition and training documentation;
- Ensure compliance with the project charter, implementation plan, and client agreements;
- Liaise effectively with the Global Project Team and local counterparts to ensure proper transition of requirements from business requirements through to system requirements;
- Possess and understand the systems engineering concepts and the enterprise application ecosystem
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Management or a related field;
- 5 or more years of relevant experience;
- Experience with ERP system Implementation and integration, and understand the concept and touchpoints of an ERP system
- Excellent analytical, synthesis and problem-solving skills;
- Strong knowledge of MS office suite: PowerPoint, Excel and Word;
- Ability to communicate and influence different levels of management;
- Infor Visual 9 Experience preferred.