To deliver the full range of customer services through technical excellence and outstanding customer focus.
- Provide front line technical support
- Provide innovative technical solutions maximising productivity
- Always comply with all Health & Safety requirements
- Carry out Electrical, Mechanical & Software maintenance repairs & fault diagnostics
- Always strive to deliver 100% customer satisfaction
- Effective customer focussed communication
- Promote and realise opportunities to strengthen aftersales partnerships
- Provide full technical support in-house by responding to issues over the telephone, email or online maintaining a detailed report of the requests and processes.
- Project a positive and professional manner and attitude at all times
- Carry out in depth maintenance processes on time with a “right first time” attitude from initial request to resolution.
- Promote after sales services and identify areas of work using technical awareness and developed stakeholder relationships.
- Provide detailed written reports of all activities to your line manager
- Adhere to all Health & Safety regulations at all times
- Maintain 100% customer satisfaction through technical excellence, trust, respect and strong relationships
- Work with all Mpac colleagues to ensure compliance with ISO14001, ISO9001 and OHSAS18001 and support a culture of Lean and Continuous Improvement by complying with appropriate Standard Operating Procedures. This will ensure that Mpac retains its accreditation and maintains its position as a provider of high quality service and that its employees are working efficiently and safely.
- Work with all Mpac colleagues to ensure that our internal customer ethos is delivered and maintained through everything we do including right first time, on time and in full.
- Always demonstrate respect, integrity, trust and excellence in interactions with all colleagues, customers and suppliers in line with Mpac’s internal customer programme.
Core Behavioural Competencies
Mpac Core Competencies
- Safety Health Environment (SHE)
- Positive Self Image
Role Specific Competencies
- Concern for standards
- Innovative Thinking
- Critical information seeking
- Analytical thinking
Knowledge and Experience
- Sound knowledge of Health & Safety at work act and PUWER regulations
- Strong understanding of electrical & mechanical components inclusive of pneumatics, servo components
- A strong mechanical and electrical technical knowledge within an automation environment
- A strong communicator and relationship builder with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Experience of using PLC software
- Ability to interact effectively with people from different cultures and nationalities.
- Experience in Robotics and Vision systems will be valuable
Technical Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong working knowledge of mech and electrical components and be able to competently fault
- Working knowledge of MS Office Applications including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Ability to read, interpret and understand technical schematic diagrams
- Ability to identify performance issues and provide a technical solution.
- Ability to manage own priorities and adhere to deadlines with right first time attitude.
- HNC (Desirable) BTEC / ONC / City & Guilds or equivalent in all relevant engineering disciplines (ideal)
- IOSH Qualification
- Recognised Apprenticeship trained in Mechanical / Electrical engineering disciplines
Relationship and Reporting Line
- Reports to Customer Service Team Leader
- Working relationships with: All customers, Sales, Projects, IT, Controls Engineers, Electrical Technicians, Mechanical Technicians, Mechanical and Electrical design team, Warehouse, Production team.