- Schedule and coordinate service calls between customers and various service providers
- Enter orders and coordinate the information needed to process an order through to completion
- Invoice progress payments on orders
- Create shop travellers to production orders
- Video and photograph equipment to supply customers test and training
- Schedule and coordinate shipping of orders
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of accounting programs and inventory control software
- Two years of high-level office experience
- Experience in manufacturing/automation fields
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Basic understanding of mechanics, CAD drawings and blueprints
Regardless of experience level, this position requires problem solving skills and the ambition to be part of our rapid growth.
The job offers competitive compensation and a full benefits package including 401K.
Apply with confidence to: email@example.com