A hygienic continuous carton machine to handle small and larger carton sizes, available with dedicated infeed system that can be adapted to different packaging styles and allows for gentle product handling and carton closing.
Our Langen MAESTRO-c, capable of producing up to 500 cartons per minute, is available with dedicated infeed systems for bags, flow wrapped products, stick packs, pouches, as well as tailored solutions for your products that require added flexibility and reliability.
The entirely servo-driven machine, with stainless steel construction, provides the fastest changeovers along with exceptional accessibility, improved hygiene, ergonomics and build quality. An Intelligent Machine Interface (IMI) platform offers easy navigation, with optional video screens for predictive maintenance and changeover procedures tailored to your application.
Request a specification sheet
Sample packaging applications
- Bottles for Cognac, whiskey and other premium drinks
- Bottles for premium non-alcoholic drinks
Features and benefits
- Gentle product handling with special care for label and bottle cap
- Adaptable to factory layout and product flow
- Precise carton opening and positioning, flap folding and closing
- Rugged and robust construction
- Ergonomic, accessible design
- Easy to maintain
- Reliable 24/7 operation
- Hygienic design and easy to clean
- Efficient to use
- Open design with optimal view on product flow, machine operation and condition
- Easy to operate