The Switchback AC-6H Brewpack 500 is our continuous motion, wedge-load style cartoner. It separates cans or bottles into lanes before precisely guiding your products into an erected carton by the wedge conveyor.
With the ability to handle 4, 6, 8, 9, 12 and 15 pack patterns, the Brewpack 500 offers high-speed cartoning in a compact footprint layout. What’s more, you can utilise the traypacker and pass-thru conveyor for loose cans into trays or larger 18 and 24 pack cartons.
The Brewpack 500’s automatic product collation is designed to handle products directly from your production lines, with a built-in, internal product bypass to allow for alternate packaging downstream.
Request a specification sheet
Sample packaging applications
- Craft beer
- Caffeinated drinks
- Carbonated drinks
Features and benefits:
- Heavy-duty construction and open design
- Allen Bradley Compact Logix PLC
- Automatic, extended carton magazine
- Interlocked barrier guarding
- Nordson hot melt system
- Elevated frame for sanitation
- Carton and product photo-eyes
- Casters and levelling legs
- #60 corrosion resistant flight chain
- Wedge loading system
- Handles up to 70 cartons per minute
- High-speed orbital erector with pre-break device
- Optional date coding systems
- Runs 4, 6, 8, 9, 12 and 15 pack patterns
- Integrated pass-thru conveyor for loose cans