The Switchback FSGF-2X is designed to erect 4-corner glue style corrugated trays, forming at up to 25 trays per minute. Quick-change tooling sets allow for multiple tray sizes to be run on the same machine.
The Switchback FSGF-2X features ergonomic tray magazine loading, servo tray shuttle axis for precise glue dispensing, OEM glue system (Nordson, ITW, etc.), and servo forming axis to allow rapid, but gentle plunge-forming of heavy corrugated material.
With the ability to momentarily pause the servo axis at the corrugated blank face, this machine reduces the kinetic energy associated with more conventional, mechanical formers.
Allen Bradley PLC control, operator touch screen, and rugged frame design make this an affordable yet highly durable machine to reduce labour and corrugated usage.
Request a specification sheet
Sample packaging applications
- Craft beer
- Caffeinated drinks
- Carbonated drinks
Features and benefits
- Forms large, corrugated trays and cases
- Ideal for display trays and lid/RSC flap style trays
- Large blank size capability (Maximum: 40” x 40”)
- Accommodates a wide range of tray sizes
- Ergonomic magazine assists with blank loading
- High-speed servo pick & shuttle mechanism for blank transfer
- Nordson hot melt glue system
- Servo forming mandrel axis
- Allen Bradley Compact Logix PLC
- Allen Bradley Kinetix servo and 525 series VFD’s
- Operator colour touch screen