The Development department is responsible for our machine design standards. The department consists of Software Engineering and Mechanical Development. In Software Development, there are 3 engineers, including 2 C# Software Engineers and 1 Automation Engineer. They work together on various developments in multidisciplinary teams.
To be successful in this role, you must have at least a Higher Professional Education or University degree in Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering or Industrial Automation. Experience in Software/Automation is required. However, we are also open to candidates who are ready for the next step in their career.
In addition, you possess the following competencies
- you are a self-starter; you can see what work is required, understand what is needed for this and act accordingly
- good command of English; Dutch is a bonus
- knowledge of PLCs, IPCs, motion control and/or servomotors
- you are solution-oriented; you consider problems and complex customer requests a challenge
- travel is part of your job. You like to travel to different places in the world.
What we offer you
We offer you the possibility of developing solutions to customer wishes at the limit of what is technically feasible. You will learn to get everything from our control technologies to make even faster and more precise packaging possible. In our company, you will be given the opportunity to learn and to advance in your career. You have the possibility of travelling internationally and this way learn how to interact with different cultures and backgrounds.
We have for you the following terms and conditions of employment
- 27 holiday days and 13 days off due to shorter working hours (ADV days)
- Flexible working hours
- Travel expense allowance
- Group health insurance
- Attractive pension scheme
Mpac works with the Metalektro Collective Labour Agreement.