Mpac is looking for an R&D software engineer who is dedicated to finding innovative solutions by applying modern technology.
You will be part of the intelligence machine interface framework team. This dynamic team ensures that the engineers on the work floor can easily create the HMI for our machines. Our HMI is a modern, touch-based interface where Operators receive instruction by means of videos. In doing so, we collect machine data from client projects and process it to improve the machine and give the client better insight into the use of their machine. By applying algorithms and AI in our machines, we want to predict when the customer needs to do maintenance and ensure that potential problems are highlighted in time.
You work on an HMI which operates on different machine platforms. The work will therefore vary from developing HMI parts (predictive algorithms), analysing and processing data in databases to working on a web-based version of the HMI. There is scope for you to specialise in a certain area.
The team supports our engineers in Wijchen, as well as our engineers working at our clients worldwide. Good command of English is therefore required.
We will welcome an engineer who is also good at processes and projects. We are also looking for someone who has affinity with agile working, and who can help us in that respect.
Responsibility and creativity will be valued, because we expect a lot of input to optimise our user experience. It would be a bonus if you have affinity with mechanical engineering.
- minimum Secondary Vocational Education (HBO)
- communicative and social skills
- creative thinking ability
- customer oriented
- eagerness to learn
- good command of written and spoken English, good spoken Dutch
- experience or at least affinity with Industry 4.0
- affinity with agile working
- knowledge of OO, C#, SQL, UML, GIT, Agile/Scrum, Design patterns
- knowledge of WPF and MVVM is a bonus
- experience with Jira and other Atlassian agile tools is a bonus
- affinity with embedded systems and mechanical engineering is a bonus
What we offer you:
In our company, you will be given the opportunity to learn and to advance in your career.
Besides a fixed salary, we offer you the following terms and conditions of employment:
- 27 holiday days and 13 days off due to shorter working hours (ADV days)
- Flexible working hours
- Travel expense allowance
- Group health insurance
- Attractive pension scheme
Mpac works with the Metalektro Collective Labour Agreement.