As Engineer, you contribute to the creation of fantastic packaging machinery. You play an important role during the installation and testing of the machines.
You will be responsible for
- installing the packaging machinery, including the client-specific infeed
- integrating peripheral equipment into the machine, such as printers, leaflet feeders and conveyors
- planning, managing and supporting your installation team
- adjusting and calibrating the machine according to the specification
- testing the machine with the software engineer
- attending project meetings
- working with the project manager to demonstrate the machine to the client after purchase.
- you have completed Secondary Vocational Education (MBO) for Mechanical Engineering or MBO 4 Mechatronics, and have several years’ relevant experience
- you can work independently in a team
- flexible attitude to work, results oriented and accurate.
What we offer
In our company, you will be given the opportunity to learn and to advance in your career.
Besides a fixed salary, we offer you the following terms and conditions of employment:
- 27 holiday days and 13 days off due to shorter working hours (ADV days)
- Flexible working hours
- Travel expense allowance
- Group health insurance
- Attractive pension scheme
Mpac Langen works with the Metalektro Collective Labour Agreement.