What does the programme look like?
- Multidiscipline training and collaboration – We work collaboratively at Mpac and within the programme you will have exposure to the full product lifecycle we offer and work collaboratively across the site teams. From Innovations through to manufacturing, commissioning, assembly and finally field service, you will gain a clear understanding of how your specialist discipline contributes to the company.
- Designated departmental manager and mentor – Within your specialist discipline you will be assigned a designated departmental manager to assess your continuous development and a mentor for support along the way.
- Departmental training – You will receive bespoke departmental training across your specialist discipline. This will involve technical training and workshops. We collaborate with Festo and Siemens among other. You will also develop your soft skills with the opportunity to achieve accredited leadership and management training.
- Go global – You will have the opportunity to gain multi-site work experience through our overseas placements and take part in exciting initiatives we have across the globe. This will take place across at least one of the following sites across Mpac. (Wijchen, Netherlands – Mississauga, Ontario – Cleveland, Ohio – Singapore).
- Trade shows – We run various trade shows across the year to show our customers what we are all about and how we can support their business. You will get the opportunity to see what we offer to our customers first hand with our dedicated sales and product team.
- STEM – Opportunity to be a part of our inhouse STEM committee, engaging in our work experience programme and career initiatives across Yorkshire.
We offer opportunities in the following disciplines
- Electrical Design Engineering
- Mechanical Design Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Qualifications – 2:2 or above in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Innovative thinking – Ability to generate original and imaginative ideas and solutions to problems.
- Communication and Teamwork – Demonstrate ability to communicate and work cohesively in a team.
- Initiative – Engage in proact behaviour and seize opportunities.
- Rational persuasion – Influence strategy using logic, data and objective merits.
- Results orientation – Have the aptitude to focus on key objectives and effective outcomes.
- Must have the right to work in the UK.
- Preferably hold a UK driver’s license
What We Offer You
- A competitive graduate salary
- Overseas travel
- Accredited continuous development
- Institute of Engineering and Technology (IET) membership
- 39 hour working week
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Dental/Optical Benefit
- Sports and social events
- Attractive pension scheme
- Death in Service
Please apply by sending a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org