As Lead Engineer Electrical / Controls, you contribute to the creation of fantastic packaging machinery. You act as the coordinator throughout the project.
- determining control principles, based on the project specifications and the machine design
- developing and achieving new project-specific functionality if standard designs are not available or sufficient
- coordinating project staffing
- drawing up and managing project planning
- determining and assessing necessary hours and materials
- setting up and conducting feasibility tests
- giving project information to (Junior and Senior) Electrical Engineers and coaching and supporting the Engineers
- supporting Sales when determining concepts
- supporting Operations and Service with respect to questions about designs / projects
- presenting the design during (client) meetings and in engineering teams
- writing progress reports for the department and the project manager
- identifying and achieving improvements within the department (procedures, instructions, etc.).
You will obviously have regular meetings with colleagues and the client.
- you have completed Higher Professional Education (HBO) in Electrical Engineering (Industrial automation or Mechatronics)
- minimum of 10 years’ experience as a (Senior) software and hardware engineer
- experience in coaching and supporting project teams in a technical environment
- knowledge of (PLC) programming languages (AB and Codesys)
- knowledge of process controls (Motion and PLC/iPC) and visualisation (HMI) is a bonus
- knowledge of hardware components and systems (robotics and vision)
- pro-active, service-oriented attitude
- flexible attitude to work, results oriented and accurate
- good verbal and written communicative skills
- good command of Dutch and English.
What we offer you
In our company, you will be given the opportunity to learn and to advance in your career.
Besides a fixed salary, we offer you the following terms and conditions of employment:
- 27 holiday days and 13 days off due to shorter working hours (ADV days)
- Flexible working hours
- Travel expense allowance
- Group health insurance
- Attractive pension scheme
Mpac Langen works with the Metalektro Collective Labour Agreement.