Are you a team player? And do you want to work with colleagues on designing and developing machines for various clients? If so, keep reading!
As a Mechanical Engineer, you focus on the mechanical engineering side, and you have experience with the various production processes. You help a Senior or Lead Engineer in the development of new machines. You think up innovative solutions and elaborate them into a complete design. You are in close contact with planning, purchasing and production because the lines are very short in our company.
- designing machines and machine parts from scratch
- making 3D construction models under supervision
- making assembly and production drawings and parts lists
- processing changes
- making simple strength calculations.
You will be working in the Mechanical Engineering department. Together with colleagues from the R&D department and with the Electrical Engineers, you are the brain behind our machines. You draw and design in a project team and report to a Project Manager in Wijchen. The machines are assembled in Wijchen, which means you can see your end product. With the Project Engineers, you learn to refine the machines again and again.
- a completed technical education at higher professional education (HBO) level in mechanical engineering
- several years’ experience in a similar position is preferred
- you can read a technical specification
- knowledge of mechanical engineering in general (bonus)
- knowledge of materials, products and construction principles
- knowledge and experience with 3D drawing package (Inventor, Solid-Works or Pro-E)
- knowledge of manufacturability (production techniques, best fit calculations and tolerances) is a bonus
- pro-active and service-oriented attitude
- flexible attitude, open to alternatives
- accurate, creative and independent
- command of (written and spoken) Dutch and English.
What we offer you
After an intensive onboarding period, we offer you an interesting position in an ambitious and dynamic work environment where growth and further professionalisation are paramount. We attach great importance to personal development and offer excellent opportunities. We obviously offer excellent terms of employment for this position.
We offer you the following terms and conditions of employment
- 27 holiday days and 13 days off due to shorter working hours (ADV days)
- Flexible working hours
- Travel expense allowance
- Group health insurance
- Attractive pension scheme
Mpac Langen works with the Metalektro Collective Labour Agreement.