In this job – as part of a team of warehouse employees – you can roll up your sleeves to ensure that assembly, service and production are well stocked.
Here are some of the things you will be doing:
- receiving purchased goods and production parts: unloading, counting, packing, checking, unpacking, verifying the contents with the packing slip and performing a visual inspection for any damage or shortages, registering and storing (creating a warehouse location if necessary), issuing a bill of materials.
- order picking, labelling, adjusting quantities on-hand, checking and dispensing purchased goods and production parts to the Assembly and Production departments;
- receiving and logistically handling samples, consumables and all other shipments.
- monitoring warehouse stocks: (based on lists) regularly counting and checking stock levels, identifying and reporting goods and parts needing to be ordered and cleaning out stock items.
- order picking, labelling, adjusting quantities on-hand, checking service shipments, including preparing shipping documents, and notifying the carrier of shipments;
- loading and unloading machines using a forklift truck.
- entering updates into Visual (ERP system).
- removing refuse.
- keeping the warehouse clean and tidy.
- You are a real team player.
- You have previous warehousing experience.
- You have a valid forklift truck certificate or are prepared to earn this certificate.
- You are service-oriented.
- You are meticulous.
- You have a practical orientation.
- You are prepared to be flexible when asked to work overtime.
What you can expect from us
Besides a varied position in our team, your salary is competitive, and we offer you 27 holiday days and 13 days off due to a reduction in working hours (ATV days), in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for the Metals and Electrical Engineering sectors (CAO Metalektro). You participate in a collective pension scheme.
Click on the button below!
For any questions, contact Justine Dzene, Supervisor Warehouse, on +31(0)24 6486655 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Unsolicited calls from recruiting or other placement agencies pursuant to this posting will not be accepted.]